Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tired....and hence the pointers....

- I love Delhi. I know its a horrible place for many, people are very selfish, mean, the civic sense sucks....blah blah blah! But i still love the place. I don't see myself living elsewhere ever. I love the infrastructure both old and new. I love the metro, the flyovers, the expressways, the old broken forts, everything. The buses, the autos, the cars, traffic jams! Dhaula kuan, Bhikaji Cama palace (i love saying that name, sounds exotic to me), Najafgarh, Vasant Kunj, CP, Karol bagh, Pitampura (yeah NCR), Chandni Chowk, GK....Uff everything.... I so belong here. I love the 'selfish' people also. At least they don't interfere in what i do and what i want. The population here is on the extremes, from the extremely POSH PUNJABIS to the absolute slum workers, the contrast is magnificent. *sigh* *falls in love with it all over again*

- It takes two smart girls and 5 dumb guys to understand how to rip a CD on a windows media player. Actually i am being a sexist here because the so called 'dumb' guys were the ones who told us what to do. so its basically two 'dumb girls'...but we will call ourselves tech illiterate...that's more fancy and less embarrassing.... :)

- IIT in two days. Fuck I am scared. Scared to lose. That's my another quality, I hate losing ( sarcasm pours). And my brilliant dad before leaving for Mauritius has changed the audio format of our PC leading to everything sounding SLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWW!!!! And i don't have the music editor (audacity rocks) on my laptop. So basically I am stuck. Frustration follows incapability to finish work.

- Ajeeb Insaan has to learn to miss me. And I have to learn to stop calling him. So no more. Will only talk when he calls. So what if he has no balance, GO GET A TOP UP DUDE instead of wasting money on the 100Th pair of branded jeans and the 3rd weird tattoo( my boyfriend is an art file). SOOOOO from this second onwards no calls... Hell i just promised him that i will call in 15 mins... But NO!!! i shall not! hmmmmm

- Read Best Fraand's blog today and hello...I am there like 15 blogs before the latest one. Cruelty continues. Less indifference but I hate to admit that i don't think i make a lot of difference in her life anymore. Hate this. I hate not existing in people's life!!!

No comments: