Monday, September 15, 2008

Cannot find a title suitable enough... like i said, 'Not Intellectual Enough'!

OH my god after centuries i talked to Best Fraand today. SO Happy! Although we talked about Gulab but it was fun:).. I have missed this so much that i cant even begin to explain. oh by the way...'gulab'!!! ho ha ha ha! But yeah *drool* also!

Anyway. Today Enigma 2ND years and i decided to throw a party for Sood's birthday surprize. Its an AMMMMAAZING plan. We shall kidnap her in college and drive straight to my place and then will drink till we drop. I know its kind of risky, booze at my place. But Dad isn't in town, and I've asked my mom to go to her friend's place. And the funniest part is that all this will happen in broad daylight. Actually most of them aren't allowed sleepovers and are most probable to get very high and lose control so we cannot go out either.... So broad daylight it is! Oh my god me is super duper happy and excited. And have been booze deprived for quite some time so even more excited!

I just realised that I've never got high ever. I have some capacity man! I can drink 5 shots of vodka and still not feel tipsy. I hate those girls who 'pretend' to get all high and keep falling on guys in a SINGLE SHOT. Oh for Pete's sake, stop trying to get attention. And these stupid girls actually think that guys will buy their shit crap drunk 'naatak'!! I actually know a girl who started pretending to be all high after eating rum cake. I mean even if she had said liqueur chocolates, i would have bought it, but rum cake? And the best part of all this was that she actually was getting a lot of attention but that wasn't because she was apparently 'high'. It was because of her low cut neck and her glitter smeared boobs! HAR HAR!

Soooooo. Booze party is totally on. And tomorrow is IIT's preliminary round. Freaked out. Just imagine not clearing the prelims. That will be humiliating! I know we are good but the point is that it has been long. We will performing Full On after a long time. Anyway I shall not think about it. I am just going to go there and give it all. Hmmmm..... Anxious. Apprehensive. Hopeful?? Trying to be positive...

No comments: