Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Maybe its this age!

Why does it happen that the minute you think that you have learnt your lesson in life, you make the same mistake again? They are not lying when they say that you are essentially alone in this world. Is it wrong to expect? Is it wrong to depend on people emotionally?

Perhaps it is.

Anyway, life goes on. And you learn to deal with things eventually. After all its just a stupid emotional turmoil. What harm can it do? Right??

But maybe its the influence of popular romantic culture that compels me to believe that somewhere out there someone is waiting for me. Someone whose world will revolve around me and mine will revolve around him. I keep thinking that maybe I have met him. Maybe I know him. Maybe he has a silent flame burning in his heart as well. Maybe he is also a silly romantic who wants to think about someone like me all the time. Maybe...

Silly i know.

I wish I could tell someone how much I loved him any time I wanted to. But its okay if I can't. After all you don't always get what you want.

PS- Best Fraaand back in town. Woohooo!!

No comments: