Friday, October 30, 2009

Cravings...

I miss BITS Pilani. Enigma performed today in Razzmatazz. I hate the fact that I am here and not with them. I want to be with them, cheering, supporting, dancing.

Its like I am an old hag, retired from the glamorous life of being the president of Enigma. I miss the excitement, the adrenaline rush. It was just so bloody perfect, my life. I was with people I could fall back on, doing what I love and getting what I desired. Life was meaningful. I had the sense of motive, and satisfaction came each day. The zest never expired.

But now....Its just not there. Life has changed. People have changed. They new ones are not worth the pain and old ones are not around all the time.

Technically I should have been in Pilani. Celebrating a good performance with my team. Waiting eagerly for the results tomorrow. Clicking pictures. Running around. Eating chicken parantha. Not sleeping. Bitching about other teams. That is where my heart is.

This doesn't feel right. This place. People use you. And if you try to assert yourself, they leave you. People pretend. If you point that out to them, they find faults with you. I know thats what I will face in life, time and again. But after tasting perfection, nothing feels good enough.

PS- Popo I hope you are having fun there, and taking care of my team. I wish I could come along!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves. Unfortunately, change is inevitable :(

Anukriti Khare said...

Sadly enough it is!
And still i hope I get perfection again!!

PS- why u anonymous?

Anonym said...

You will be perfect again. Just hang in there! :)

PS 2 PS : Darkness is good. But word anonymous is really long. Next time i'll use Anonym :P

Anukriti Khare said...

I have no other option rite!

PS- Do I know you?

Anonym said...

'there are no necessities, only possibilities.' I read that somewhere. Options are always there(@ least theoretically :P ) but sadly most of them doesn't even matter.

U feeling u kno me ?