Friday, October 23, 2009

Rose tinted glass

Arey life is beautiful again.
In fact it is outrageously fantastic.

I like this. This nice beautiful place where I am. I want to stay here only. Nothing more. Nothing less. I love it! Just like this.

And I never want to grow up. Never. Ever.

La la la la *breaks into a random bollywood song*
Come lets just dance together. Or maybe I dance and you watch. Watch me intently because my moves mean a lot more. I want to be in grassy fields stretched till the horizon while the sun is turning the sky into a palette full of colours. I want to run as fast as I can. And I want to scream. Loud enough so that the nearby mountains will echo my voice. I will scream my name. And yours. And then you can also try doing it. And we can then play hide and seek. Or maybe tag. We will be kids again.

Come with me na. Lets just go to a far away place and leave this world behind for some time. And then we will be young and restless and carefree or even careless and nobody will care. Except you and me.

*sigh*

I love life!

1 comment:

Crazy Blogger said...

Romeo take me somewhere we can b alone
i''ll be waiting, all theres left to do is run

u''l be the prince n i ''ll be the princess
Its a love story baby just say yes!!!!!!!!!!!!