Friday, November 28, 2008

Miss you my dear brat...my dear little sister!!!

Okay here is something my sister wrote for me in her letter (her boarding school is like jail and we communicate through snail mail!!)...


"I'll never know of all the things she's done for me


Just the little things


saving me a seat in the bus,


tying my shoelaces, taking the blame.


Now the years have passed. But when she's around I am still the girl without a care in the world.


She is my alibi. My punching bag. My DIDI."



And i had tears in my eyes. Although its an advertisement she copied from the newspaper, I know she means each and every word of it. Oho I miss her so much. At least when she was around I never had to sleep alone at night. We would laugh and cry together. She was always there to hug me, to scream at me, to fight with me. We watched TV together, went mad over Harry Potter books, went shopping to Sarojini market. She always took me to a movie whenever she would succeed in saving some cash. I always bought her trashy novels from whatever I saved.


She can go on talking about nonsensical stuff and she doesn't stop even if you ask her to. And she is the only person who can throw a tantrum when she thinks I am looking prettier than her. She can be very mean when she wants to be but she is SUPER intelligent. I think she is the smartest kid (or adolescent) i know.


I miss her so much. I remember once when we were younger and I had gone off for a school trip, she was watching Tom and Jerry and something funny happened so she turned around thinking I was sitting there and then she remembered I had gone. Poor baby cried for two hours straight. That's how inseparable we were. We spent our summer breaks taking turns on the bicycle, eating Maggi, reading books, going for swimming, watching movies... Or at our grandparent's place (which by the way is almost intolerable without her). I still remember our first big fight when we abused each other and I was surprised to know that she knew the 'F' word.


Our parents are really against physical violence so generally our fights used to be verbal. But whenever I would lose control and slap her, she always hid it from mom because she did not want me to get punished. I always kept her boyfriend secrets and the fact that she has had many more of them compared to mine.


She is coming back on the 13Th and I cant wait see her. I miss her SO much. I wish she'd never gone to that stupid boarding school. I know I don't say it to her but she IS the most precious part of my life. I love her more than anybody in this world and I always will. She is the best-est sister in the entire universe and I am so glad she is mine:)

6 comments:

Crizzie Criz! said...

Sisters are the best thing to ever happen to any man or woman.

I know from experience, and i see that you do too.

P.S: That's a cutely cute picture. And finally, i can put a face on Dancing Gazelle. You look WOWSIE together!

Greeker

Anonymous said...

okay.

as it was so senti.

I shouldnt say anything.

as that would make me appear gay.

Anukriti Khare said...

@greeker- well I know!! i miss her like crazy! And yeah i love this pic too. It was on our way to Shimla:) We both tortured dad till he stopped the car so that we could click a picture...

@deluded- well I dont think senti makes anyone appear gay!! As long as you are sure that you aren't... NOTHING (and trust me on that) can make u appear gay:)

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

The best thing in the world is having a sister! God bless all our sisters! (no no not all Indian girls are my sisters....I don't buy that :D)

deluded said...

came by

to say hy