Thursday, November 13, 2008

YAY!

Okaay so i realise i cant sit and cry over trivial things !!!

After winning the competition in IIPM last night and hearing all that great stuff (about me) has made it clear to me that NOBODY can take away from me what i have...

I have two years of perspiration and hard work. I have the right to perform on stage and make others dance on my tunes. I have the high of being on stage. I have all those awestruck glances of people in the audience. I have people close to me (and who matter) acknowledging me and my achievements.

I dont care about others anymore because I already have those great friends, who came to rescue the moment they heard what had happened. And after a very nice bitching session, made me feel fantastic about myself. Thanks Pugsie... I will never forget that 12am conversation ever!! And I love the three of you and I know I have you irrespective of what.

Also, Awesome dancer messaged me such nice things after i told her which made me think that I am 'great at what i do' (in her words) and there is no point cribbing over things that two years down the line won't even matter. I learnt a lesson 2 years back and forgot it. This obviously happened because I really needed to be reminded. And I am so glad it happened now.

Concerned people don't even see a fault so I know that there is no point trying to make them understand anyway. I was absolutely normal with them and I didnt care. Initially it was hard but then I got used to it and the best part was that it stopped making a difference to me.

I am fabulous. And those who dont realise it can seriously go and .....

love!

9 comments:

Crizzie Criz! said...

Thats my girl!

I mean...thats OUR girl!

:)

Anukriti Khare said...

awwwww
thanks sooo much!

silly billy:) said...

oye:)))))))))))perfect..exactly hw u shud feel..
congrats btw!muaah!

Anonymous said...

is that my girl too then?

Samster said...

you be boooooo-tiful.
booooooooo-tiful eeetz true.

boohoo.
call me. ASAP.

Samster said...

i saw your face...
in a crowded place...
and i dont know what to dooooooooh!!!!

haha.
no really, CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samster said...

what if i say i 'louuuu yoohhh'???

wouldddddddddja???

woudja dance if i asked you to dance???????

Anukriti Khare said...

wtf!!!

lucifier said...

well even i learnt that lesson 2 years ago and ya its pretty simple trust yourself and your family everyone else don't matter much can identify myself wth some shades of you will definately watch out for more posts