Monday, November 3, 2008

BUSY!!!!

Too busy to write. I have two assignments to submit within this week one of which is due tomorrow. And I haven't even started doing it. I havent even read the book so that is going to be a little tough. Sparknotes here i come....

I also met up with Soul Sis and asked her about RO and she doesnt have a very good opinion of him. Atleast one thing is clear that i am only interested in friendship with him because I love talking to him. Here's hoping that he (with his girlfriend) stays happy forever. I won't fool around because a) I am not that kind of a person, and b) I am not that desperate even though I seriously lack men in life.

Today I went to watch Fashion with Pugsie. Typical Madhur Bhandarkar stuff. A little over-rated. But definitely worth a one time watch. A little long but not dragg-y (at least not for me).

LSR (dance competition) is on the 9th. Thats a Sunday. And we need to do quite a bit there as well. A lot of preparation required in fact. I promise a good post once I am through with these two assignments.

So later I guess!!!

4 comments:

Samster said...

here is a SUNSHINE BRIGHT thought...

you tagged your post as 'daily mundane reality' AND 'fun times'...nunu. you know what that means right? life-is-good!

*hug*

Crizzie Criz! said...

I HATE you, you blogger-bot. I type my comment, press enter and it says...

"We are sorry, fair sir, but due to Error Type: H I J K L M N O P Q, we were unable to add thy comment to thy favourite writer's blog post"

Go Phish, i say! (BTW, Go-Phish, i absolutely love the term. One can read so many meanings into it based on subtle differences in resonance).

Gist of earlier comment that never was:

Write when you can, dont put a date to it. Let it come naturally to you. Those who really wanna read you, will wait for more to come. Never rush the words, always let the words rush at you...

Moral of earlier comment which never was:

Never trust the blogger-bot. Always Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V your comment to a word pad before hitting enter. Like i am doing now...

Anukriti Khare said...

@go-phish- U saw that?? I was waiting for some1 to notice:)...its ironic yet true btw!!

@crizzie- Ha ha ha ha ha
But "we were unable to add thy comment to thy favourite writer's blog post" seriously???

Crizzie Criz! said...

Yep. Seriously.

You write naturally, what comes to your mind. You dont bother much about edits, re-edits and edits to re-edits (i'm guessing here).

And thats an absolute rarity these days.

If you dance half as well as you write, then I SHOULD watch you one of these days, doing what you do best with gay abandon, in your favourite dancing shoes...