Sunday, October 12, 2008

Break-up Blues!!!!

He said what he had to say today. How can people just suddenly stop caring?? He broke up with me....again. I don't understand what I've done to deserve all this.... Ajeeb Insaan doesn't care anymore. Comparing my situation to this right now.

I am not as depressed as i was the first time. In fact I am kind of okay. The initial upset-ness was only because of the sense of rejection. But within an hour I understood that there is nothing wrong with me. Its him.

Can't write more on this topic right now. Hopefully a little later I'll feel better enough to analyse the situation and put it in words. But as for now, I'll just leave it here.

PS- Don't judge him. He is like that and I knew it. I knew what I was getting into. It is my own fault!!!

PPS- Sarojini market is the best place in the entire universe....:)

6 comments:

Crizzie Criz! said...

I don't know you and i won't bother searching you up. From one heart-broken (once) kid to another (present)...

Courage. That will see you through.

And Believe. You'll find the right man at the most unexpected of places.

You are a dancer. Dont think, but know that life, is beautiful!

Greeker

MUS said...

PPS- Sarojini market is the best place in the entire universe....:)

hahaha.... THE best!!! mood-swing put in words....

Anonymous said...

You look like a poor, duplicate version of 'em (hope u get who m talking abt)! Get a life, u wannabe "confessor"!

Anukriti Khare said...

Thanks u guys for your comments...
@crizzie- Thanks a ton. And I agree....life IS beautiful!

@MUS- :)

@CC- Okay so you think that. Well I suggest dont read the 'poor duplicate version' then. And anyway I wont justify myself.

@hadez-What are u smiling about??

«« hAdez »» said...

what is ur guess ? :)

Anukriti Khare said...

my guess is thqat u are weird:)