Thursday, October 9, 2008

Not so miserable anymore...

Okay the miracle of miracles has happened. I did not feel like calling Ajeeb Insaan last night. I did feel like messaging him but stopped myself. I didn't call him last to last night either (that took a lot of my self-control). Although I did call him for about a minute in the evening where he told me how busy he is etc. and then i just sulked a little and went and read Frankenstein and finished it,thank you very much. Excellent text by the way. I also talked to Soul sis and I told her everything and she told me to do what i already knew. She told me to wait for some time and just let things pass. And also told me very firmly to not call him. That's being clingy as we all know. God I love her so much. Although she is in Pune but not even once has she made her absence pinch me. I do miss her terribly but I know she is there for me always. I felt so much better after talking to her and so much more sure of myself. She herself is going through an emotional turmoil (and exams!!) but she didn't want to talk about it. I can understand. I don't feel like talking about so many things because either i have no energy to explain or no will to hear criticism/ sympathetic words.

Okay Soul sis and I. We met last year in November for the first time. In fact 21st November, I remember because it was the day when we had the dance competition in my college- Ol That Jazz. Enigma also went for LIC (Lady Irvin College) in the morning and there I met Soul Sis for the first time. We came second in both the competitions while her team Sensation came third in LIC and first in my college. Although that was the first day of us meeting each other, we'd existed in each other's lives since times immemorial. Both of us were dating the same guy for a long time. Actually Mr Ex was double timing us (yes that too has happened to me...and yet you wonder why I am so bitter). We both broke up with the jerk and met online exactly after two years. And slowly we came closer. Apart from the boyfriend (that jerk!!), we have so many other things in common. Both are students of English literature and both are the presidents of our respective dance teams. Such similar interests that it ain't funny. This definitely is a small world and life is so crazy. And I don't remember when we got closer and when she became my soul sister. The best part about all this is that she is at present pursuing the course that I want to after my graduation from the institute that I want to get through. Hopefully I will be with her in Pune next academic year.

I am not so miserable anymore. Parents are better now. Dad allowed me for BITS Pilani without any argument. No talk about getting me married soon (thank god!!). No taunts about anything. All I need to do is to stay in my room and not talk much and study (i stopped pretending and actually started reading). Tomorrow we start practices again and I will be better. Less time to think about my problems will at least keep me away from worrying about them.

Last night at 12.30 am I felt a weird sensation in my throat and had a nose block. I now have cough and cold. Couldn't eat anything because of the same since morning and therefor I am having soup that tastes like raw potatoes. Best Fraand lost five kgs because she was ill but I cannot afford to fall ill and use it to my benefit because i need to get Enigma ready for BITS, Pilani. Pugsie has left for Bankok and will be back on Monday(missing you babe). I promised her I will send her an e-mail every time I miss her so that she feels 'special' when she comes home (we like indulging in weird yet cute activities;)...). Haven't talked to Froggy for quite some time but her message last night made me feel so much calmer about everything. It just made me realise what great friends I have.

I hate falling sick!!!

6 comments:

«« hAdez »» said...

Your life.. is still Predictable, surprisingly

Anyways... Get well soon. :)

MUS said...

hey girl. u r strong. u writing style exhibits that vry mch.

Anukriti Khare said...

@hadez- if anything is predictable, there is nothing wrong with it u see. I cant change stuff happening to me just because u can predict it:)....and yeah i wanna get well soon too:(

@mus- hey thanks fr calling me strong....hmmmm...i feel stronger because of yr acknowledgement!!:)

«« hAdez »» said...

thr isnt anything wrong.. but if one can predict you then one can also manipulate u as well. And i think i am not the only one who can do this.

Anukriti Khare said...

Well thats your perception... If u think so then good for you. I don't know about manipulation being related to predictable nature. For me manipulation can be easily avoided just by being headstrong and clear about what you want... But yeah 'to each his own'!!!

«« hAdez »» said...

goodluck! :)