Monday, October 27, 2008

:)

I feel happy.

Is it because my attempts and efforts are finally bearing fruit and are visibly leading to an almost successful journey? Or is it because I am satisfied with my hardwork and my dedication and the general outcome of events?

I feel relaxed.

Is it because I am in the company of people who love me without conditions and clauses and will continue to do so all their lives? Or is it the general peaceful atmosphere of my hometown after an eventful trip full of highs and lows?

I feel lonely.

Is it because I know that the only guy i ever loved isn't there and wont ever be there and even if he is i wont ever forgive my insults the way i did in the past? Or is it merely the aftereffects of a Mills and Boons (trashy) novel?

I feel beautiful.

Is it because after a long time, a guy has put it in words for me and has genuinely meant it (I think!)?? Or is it just beacuse he was someone of the opposite sex who i was once attracted to?

I feel dissapointed.

Is it because I know the guy who said i am beautiful is dating someone else? Or is it just the lack of men wooing me in my life?

I feel happy.

And i know it because i realise that I am in the most amazing phase of life where i have everything one could ever ask for. And I know it because I feel it more than everything else...

No comments: