Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cleansing. Pondering.

The chi of my room is being cleansed with lovely incense sticks and serene music. I am loving this desk because it gives me a place to sit and write and makes me feel less lazy.

It is chilly. Reminds me that Winter is such a wonderful feeling. My room has a beautiful lantern shaped lamp that just sets the right mood. I am in this beautiful frame of mind today where I feel relaxed again. The spiritual being feels awake and lively. And I know this because of the decision I have made. 

I have decided to let go. I have decided to not get affected, to also not rush into any severe decisions.. I am going to take my time, cleanse myself and then decide if I need to close myself to protect myself. I cannot decide yet because I know my decision will be born out of anger and not reason. It is a huge step and I do not wish to regret it. 

This gets me to wonder if the love we have for our closest ones should be carefree or is unconditional love a result of constant protection of our emotions and feelings from those who transfer their negativity on to us, no matter how dear.

"It isn't until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are that you can begin to take control."

No comments: