Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Beautiful Beginnings!

Two Beautiful friends. Both have given me years and years of wonderful memories and great joys. I have had my highs and lows and my friendship with the both of them have stood the test of time. And they chose the same week to tell me about the change that their life is about to undergo.

In the past few months I have to come to realize that the thread of friendship is delicate. The years that you put in, the love with which you nurture it determines it's strength. I have had many friends and most of them have been a part of my very existence, a part of my soul. Both of them included. But somewhere we had lost touch. It is surprising that we found each other again in the past few months and here I am, ready to witness them take the huge leap. I guess this is how universe works its miracles. I always knew that I will be present to hold their hands as they enter the next phase of their lives, and here I am making lists and plans. It is impossible to contain my Joy and my heart is full of happiness and warmth.

By the end of next year, God knows where I will stand and who I will be.
Once thing is certain that these two will be on their way, on a Journey that is eternal and beautiful. To tread new paths and create wonderful memories. The best part is that it will not stop them from being a part of my being. Or from me being theirs.

To those who last forever.
To those who bring smile and warmth!

1 comment:

Samster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.