Monday, June 18, 2012

TEN things I'd rather be doing right now...

In NO order of preference. I want all of the below with equal intensity...
I would rather be doing any of these (in fact all of these, one after the other) over what I am doing right now!

1. Sleeping:
Oh God bless that amazing Bed in front of that flat screen Television with that Air-conditioner. I would love to drop this all and just go and sleep. And watch TV. And sleep while watching TV. And watch TV while I sleep. I am sure you get the idea.

2. Coffee with Superwoman:
Would just love to make her bunk her office and sit in Def Col Barista or Saket CCD or City Walk Costa, or GK Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. And then we shall dissect and defame all the Panju's her mom has found for her and a bigger Panju who just refuses to budge!

3.  Shopping with Sister:
Oh I cannot remember the number of days we have been trying to buy that one piece of super important item that can only be bought together. I don't even mind her constant bickering if we could just go to the mall and shop. Maybe buy a book or two afterwards for her. :)

4. Spa with Froggy:
Oh that amazing free coupon that we have for Body Polishing that is just waiting for us to use it and pamper ourselves. After that we can go back to her place, have a photo session and we are sorted! Also check out all those awesome clothes that she has bought. *hug*

5. Big Chill with Pugsie:
Catch up on OH SO MUCH with my awesome adorable and now crazy for Pilates friend. You know! Be a little us and be super talkative, detailing every trivial happening of our lives just because we want to!

6. Being with Best Fraand:
Be with her and simply go with the flow. Never planning and always having an awesome time. We could go to the gym together and maybe cook something healthy. Or we could go out and blow all our money on absolutely fattening stuff that we can justify with ease. Talk about the multiple things we need to be writing about and then finally even writing them down.

7. Gossip with Ma:
Just random things that need to be talked about. Making songs for the upcoming weddings. Story-telling and gossips. And all that while I do some random chore she wants me to do. I love my Mom. She is the best.

8. Getting a Pedicure:
Just relax and sleep in that comfortable chair while my feet are pampered and beautified.

9: Reading a Book:
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. In my bed. With some diet chips and Nimbu Paani!

10. Movie with Capricorn Boy <3 :
Our new found obsession is movies. We want to watch them all! Some popcorn. Some Nachos. Holding hands. And discussing them in super great detail afterwards. Just Perfect.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Come on then! get out of karol bagh woman and i'll get out of gurgaon. I'll get the photographs and resumes of the panju brigage and we're sorted till the evening.

Probably by the evening, we'd invite the bigger panju who is REALLY COOL btw! and we are entertained for life.

Long live Gera i say!!

loads of corporate crap thrown at u with love,

Superwoman :D