Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mundane issues...

Another Day. Another list. 
It is just annoying to know that the most easy and simple things in life can become so huge and cause so much unnecessary anger...

But well it is better to make lists and vent this anger rather than screaming your guts out at people (an act that some of them very much deserve).

So here is what causes *ahem* 'corporate slaving'. I base these points completely on the little and  meager (and therefore probably inadequate) experience.
So here goes...

1. People blowing their own trumpets. Left Right & Center. Self praise is like a favourite hobby of almost everyone. I am This... I am That...blah blah blah....
Honestly, all that noise is too much pollution.

2. People know less. And do not want to learn more. Not kidding!
I said 'Avant-Garde' and I got eyes. Blank stares. People did not KNOW what it meant!
Worst? People who do know (like me) are outsiders to their irritating and stupid jokes. I thank god in a way but I hate group-ism. Always have.

3. Lies. Too many of them. Practiced very religiously by everyone around.

4. Crazy amount of facade surrounding all aspects of the working of every individual. And I mean each and every individual. It is contagious. I found myself creating one too and immediately receded. And now my sole aim in life is to make sure I never become similar.

5. Did I mention stepping on others?? Well that also is 'healthy' competition. Oh such bliss!

6. Smart people have just given up or given in to the brash-ness. These people are those who are in fact not slaves. God bless them. I just wish they hadn't given up...

7. Easy jobs are made super tough so that all the above can be carried out....
It is actually quite hilarious to witness this preposterous procrastination.

8. It may be teaching you a lot but it also sucks out a lot. Like your time with your best friends. Like dinner with your parents. Like simple outings with your boyfriend.

9. The whole 'hard work' 'work late' 'killing pressures' is just nonsense created because of the lack of communication.

10. Oh! And the lack of communication. In order to steal credits and blame others that is an extremely powerful tool.

Sounds fun no?
I hear laughter ringing in my ears each time I try to listen. My own probably. Maybe I am laughing because these stupid issues bother me. When actually they are quite mundane.

Maybe.




2 comments:

Chandra said...

Haaye Raam Ladki. Chill karo. Gussa phenko! :P


specially for you:

Jumma Chummmma de deee!!
Jummma Chummma de deee chummmmaaa!!

Jumme ke din kia chumme ka vaada
Jumme ko toodd kiaa jumme ka vaadaa!!

Le aa gaya re phir jummmmaa

jumma chumma de deee!!

Anukriti Khare said...

wohoooo...

Bollywood always helps no!

:D