Monday, November 23, 2009

Of drunk nights or two!

A drunk guy apologizing profusely, his messages talking of his lies in the night doesn't make up for a very happy morning. And especially when you know that the next few days are unavoidable and cannot be escaped. You can't go in your 'shell' and you can't even live with it...

It is nothing too drastic. There was nothing too severe in the messages, nothing worse than what has happened already. But when the guy loves you like never before and you know its because of the alcohol, it sucks. Waking up in the morning sucks. The words he whispered in your ears as he hugged you close which seemed so real then, now haunt the living daylights out of you. I didn't ever think I was capable of such a complex emotion but guess what, I was wrong.


And all this but I still want to be the same. The same with him. I still feel what I did before. I accept it as a part of him and THAT is weird. The memory of a walk in the cold night is still happy enough to make me forget all the absurdity. The good continues to overpower the ugly.

And after all its ugly only by the virtue of the conventional norms of the society.

The morning is then, not all that bad.

No comments: