Sunday, September 23, 2012

Delayed... Not!

Another night like the last few.
Another day that has already on its way.

Procrastination shall be dealt with and shall be done away with. Soon.
Ha ha.... I contradict my own self and how!

It is very easy to say and imagine and even more easy to day dream. The tougher part is making it happen.

And I am sort of not willing to right now. You know, just don't want to get out of my comfort blanket and get on with it.Keep being lazy for a few more days.
And I firmly believe that maybe a long holiday calls out to me.

What surprises me is that It has just begun. How can I possibly be bored already? And yet here I am, procrastinating away...

Okay so now I begin. Right now.
And to start, I am not going to delay sleep, and then delay waking up, and be late throughout the day,

Here is an affirmation: Tomorrow will be brilliant. Even if it is Monday.


No comments: