Sunday, September 2, 2012

Casting a spell...

The magic works!
It always has but what is different now is that I am aware of it.

So here we go. Being wishful and asking for the things we love.

In my Dream Diary (Unexpected alliteration), I am just asking and asking and asking for more. And you know what the best part is. It is all going to come true.

So hold your breath Best Fraand because we are going to get that amazing performing arts studio.
Superwoman, the deal about 2015 is sooooo happening and nothing can stop us.

And all the amazing fresh scents of everything around is slowly coming alive.

Like Soul Sis very aptly says, "Not immediately, but most definitely"

And really.
With all my heart and soul.

The Magic words. My Magic spell.

Thank You.
Thank You.
Thank You.

No comments: