Friday, January 1, 2016

2016

What? Is it 2016 already?
I have not written on this for so long I think I have forgotten what it feels like to be able to write a blog and have people read it and react to it. I have become what I think should be called a Secretive Writer.
And I am actually going back to my sentences and judging them. I may have deteriorated over time. I may have become more of an impulse writer. Less coherent, more candid.

What is funny is that today I feel so restless that I have decided to do everything in my power to get rid of my madness. This blog is a result of madness too. I am not the person who voluntarily pulls on her own hair anymore (thank god) and I know what anxiety feels like. This is not that.

I have this feeling that my entire being is heading towards some great event but I, for the love of god have no idea what it is.

I am being me and labeling it as an existential crisis.

I am so jittery all the time and only very few things can calm me down. It is so random, so arbitrary that I cannot put my finger on what this is the result of. Clearly distractions are not working and neither is eating junk (that is in fact a good thing).

Having said that, I think I am going to make some drastic life alterations.
Let us see if I can.


PS: I think I will get a cat this year.


No comments: