Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Crazy times are here

This year is so crazy. By crazy I mean Happy crazy.
I realized this yesterday when I spent some stolen moments from our busy lives with my oldest friend discussing her wedding. Only to realise that we need a full weekend together and lots of 'chips and coke' to be able to do this discussion even a little bit of justice (no pun intended).

It is crazy. 
Bridal finery, Jewelry, Dance related things and so many ideas. 

It is beyond belief. We were just dancing to non Bollywood tunes in school and now we are arguing about 'tamma tamma loge' for her Sangeet. 

Just leaves such a HUGE smile on my face.
It is now time for acceptance to seep in. It is now time to understand that life as we know it will change super soon for all of us. I cannot believe I am saying this but it is true. 

I have been fairly scared of the lifelong commitment for quite a while. And by fairly scared I mean, I might run away from my wedding scared. For the past three years I have been dodging questions and have been working towards delaying the inevitable for as long as I can. And I have done a good job of it since no one expects me to tie the knot before three more years. 

My friends getting married is the perfect way of making me warm up to the idea and not flip out completely. I am still years away but at least now I don't detest the prospect. 

Meanwhile there are dreams to catch and ambitions to reach.
There are so many wishes to be taken care of.

<3 div="">
Joy Joy Joy!

No comments: