Sunday, April 14, 2013

Love.

At this point in my life, this transition, I am so blessed to have those who make it worthwhile for me.
I am grateful for this smooth movement towards a better future.
This is who I have always been at heart. This is what I never could give up. This is what I select for myself. This is my choice.

And it always has been.

My life has become so wonderful and it is a burden off my chest. My days feel like deep meditation, dhyaan. My soul begged me for four years to let it live and I kept trying to pacify it with the usual and the boring.

But now, it knows how to just let go.
It has finally found it's inner peace.

It knows how to Dance.

I am a dancer. Always have been and always will be.

5 comments:

«« hAdez »» said...

really glad to hear that from you..

:) :)

Anukriti Khare said...

You must visit beyondroutinechoreo.wordpress.com

Just what I have been working on. :) :)

«« hAdez »» said...

Awesome ! :)

Not many people have the courage to step up and actually 'live' their life, their freedom. By thinking n then acting upon your thoughts, you have already become a part of extra-ordinary few who've 'lived' here. No word of mine should is an exaggeration!

The journey wont be easy in the beginning. But when you are stuck, dont use brain, use your heart only. (your brain might only prove to be an obstruction)

This road will not ensure many things that the other road might have. But it will ensure the biggest thing - your smile - and before it, nothing else shall matter.

:)

deluded said...

so how does it feel, since the time that you wrote this post, are you as happy as you thought you would be then?

Anukriti Khare said...

I am happier than I ever imagined!
:)