Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Help!!

This writer's block is not funny.
So many things I feel and I want to write about. There are too many unfinished posts waiting in the drafts and I am not being able to finish even one. Some thing or the other is always missing. Like right now.... I am not able to explain what is missing.

In Fact, an entire new blog is in the middle of it's creation and Bam! Writer's Block.

I mean there has to be some sort of logic to this entire nonsense.
My favourite metaphors are also not helping. At all.

I wonder what is causing this...

It feels like lack of inspiration. And enthusiasm too.

Not cool! :(

Since I can't write, everyone reading this is most welcome to write guest entries for my blog. Don't make me beg you and volunteer on your own please.

Send them to anu2288@gmail.com

Pretty Please...

7 comments:

«« hAdez »» said...

This blog "helps as a let out". Right ? So if u r unable to finish anything, then perhaps u r able to get rid of your dimagi kooda midway ! [Remember.. http://dunnoyiamdoingthis.blogspot.in/2007/07/dimaag-mein-kooda.html] ..and thats a good thing :)

'happens with me too. More so when there is a big gap between what I felt while deciding to write and actual writing. Deleting drafts helps me... removing that unfinished clutter..

Anukriti Khare said...

Awww to that...
Definitely useful.

But the Real Question is,

Are you writing me a guest post or not??

:D

«« hAdez »» said...

Are you seriously serious ??

You've read my posts. I'd rate them tooo boring aginst your posts + lacks good literary content too. Seriously !!! :(

I am sure your inbox must have flooded by now :)

Anukriti Khare said...

Not even one....

U can give it a try. Send me something.
I don't mind your amazing political commentary at all. It would be a nice change from my usual nonsense...
After all you are the guest, you can post what you like!! :)

«« hAdez »» said...

:)

Saying no would be a really bad option now I think ! :P
Will try to live up to your hopes.

btw, deleted the unfinished agenda ? or thinking of finishing it some fine day....

Anukriti Khare said...

The agenda shall be completed in due time my friend.
All in good time...

:)
:)

«« hAdez »» said...

you don't give up easily, do you ! :D

Inshallah !

:)