Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This and That.

You know it is so easy to judge. Why do we live by these mental facades is beyond me. I frown upon it and yet I practice it with all my might.

Delhi is such an example of this.

In our heads we divide the city into zones and the kind of people that come from these zones are a certain type. I am sure those of us who stay in Delhi will agree with me, and so I shall not pin point these stereotypes that exist around us. In fact I have no right to pin point anyone with my South Delhi arrogance tailing my thoughts.

Facts prove us wrong day in and day out and yet we continue to believe the presumptions that were created by none other than ourselves in the first place. You remember that very awesome super famous movie? Yes this particular dialogue was Super funny, but in reality all Janakpuri girls are not Behenji and it is NOT okay to generalise. And that too on a medium for the masses? Not cool.

And yet I do it myself. Even if it is just sub-conscious, it is there.

But at the same time I also believe that it is impossible to escape. It is just something that we got to live with. All we can try is to not judge people on basic Demographics.

Anyway.

To conveniently digress, it is the Burden of my days that is draining my nights.
Laughing about old times is THE fun element and keeps me sane. Super Woman very nicely points it out again and again and we just continue to laugh at the world. We always will.

Rest of it is fun!

PS: You! Yes I am talking to you pretty girl. Since you are trying to a Fly to a Better World, you are now Super Woman on my blog. :) :) :)

2 comments:

Chandra said...

I Love! Chalo tumne hi mera sapna poora kia.. superwoman bulaya mujhe!! See now I dont know about Janakpuri babes, but bein JAMNAPAR is definitely not cool (and this is my super attempt at being obnoxious. did i suceeed??? :P)

But seriously, i TOTALLY know about how life has become, and yesterday night was the loudest laughter night. and am happy. Atleast we still have something to laugh about.

Mole Concept ma'am must be sneezing somewhere, we still laugh at her expense!! And Priiinnce... lehraa raha hoga kahin pe!

Anukriti Khare said...

ha ha ha ha.... Mole Concept Ma'am doesn't realise that she is a concept in herself.

And bhuii Prince!!!

Well when we laugh it out, our life becomes better. Loud laughter nights it shall be!!!

Hug.