Saturday, November 12, 2011

Crass? I know.

So I have learnt a new lesson.

I have learnt that sometimes people are not that important. Sometimes your own feelings are a priority. Just because you never expect, people just assume that you never will.

So Hi people...

You assume always that you can unload your burdens on me and feel happy about it? Well you could.

But there is a small subjectivity to this.
You have to learn to care for me as well. Nothing more. Nothing less.

You hear me out and I will take my magic wand and use it whenever you need me. You fail to listen. Well, no brownie points for you love.

Do not consider this as a disclaimer. It is not a condition that is applicable to my love for you. It is not an expectation that you HAVE TO live up to.

It is a simple attribute to the personality of people that I can call my own.
You either have it or you don't.

I won't judge you for it...

Did I judge you when you fell off the tree?
Did I judge you when you climbed that very same tree to once again bruise your knee?

I did not.
And I won't judge you for caring less either.

I would simply cease to call you my own. My brain can't process such negligible character and I cannot welcome you to kick my shins at your pleasure.

Nostalgia and all that jazz can be used time and again to drive my spirits. I can live with years and years of happy memories and not care for this unnecessary nothings.

What I cannot live with is, self absorption that you practice and preach so overwhelmingly.

Beyond that.

Well it's beyond my control.

Love.

No comments: