Wednesday, March 18, 2009

PMSing

I want to talk. Just talk. As in like go on about something me-related.
I want someone to call me and i won't call anyone because I want attention and not them.
Ideally someone should call me and tell me how fantastic and amazing and important I am.
Or I should have some Chicken Seekh Kebabs and the fat should go to someone else's body who actually needs it.
Why is none of it happening??
Two blog entries in 15 mins.... at least its close to talking.... Is anyone listening???

Mood swings are unavoidable. And irritating. You know that you are being unreasonable but you cant help it. And that's what makes them even more irritating. Aaaaaaaaaargh.

PS- And again, Froggy all the very best.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happens to everyone. I can totally relate to craving attention sometimes! Go eat some chocolate, you'll feel warm inside. :)

Chronicler said...

hehe... i don't think i get irritable... i guess i am a lil low on the pmsing quotient...

Crizzie Criz! said...

According to this dude (watch the video), if you come today, you're too early, and if you come tomorrow, you're too late.

Pretty much like this PMS thingie (though i belong to the male species who you so fervently wish knew what it was like).

Since I cant know what you're going through, allow me to let you look at something which i'm sure will bring at least an inkling of a smile on your face.

PMS'd Ladies and non PMS'd Gentlemen, I present to you.... Disco dancerrrrr!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PFURM9eA_Q

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.