Monday, March 2, 2009

Mobile needs repair!!!!

I like putting nailpaint.


I miss days when I could copy homework without thinking of paraphrasing.


I want to go back to 5th standard when I could run around the campus in my favourite maroon umbrella-cut long skirt without thinking about how I looked.


I love pretty coloured eyeliners.


I love my new high definition eyeliner. Makes my eyes look pretty(ier) and it stays for long and is easy to apply.


I hate the fact that one has to live through school for 12 years and college where you have so much fun gets over in just three.


I LOVE the colour red. And ethenic jwellery.


I hate not having any aim in life. Okay so being rich can be an aim.... But then I hate not knowing how to.


I love it when old friends call or text.


I love people making an effort to meet me, or rather making an effort to be with me.

I wonder why I dont submit assignments throughout the year.....

Why don't men menstruate???


The colour pink is one fantastic thing to cheer you up....the second in line is purple.

Are fuzzy slippers comfortable??

Losing weight is so goddamn tough...and so slow a process!!!

Chocolate fantasy can never be too much chocolate!

Why is this note moving from 'I' to general things?

Photography needs skills which are suppsed to be "WOW"!!!

I like Sean Paul's Temperature... a lot!

Dancing is so much fun!!!

Writing nonsense can get borning after a while!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say that you have started writing much better. Your writings have significantly improved my child. Way to go!

Anukriti Khare said...

keeping in mind the harsh criticism of last time, i am so glad you commented....
makes me feel a lot better! Thank you. Means a lot!

Crizzie Criz! said...

After a talk which lasted all of 310 lines, I believe that there definitely is something that needs to be said in here.

You're a wonderful narrator of happenings around you, however mundane it may be. I always thought that dancing was much more difficult that talking about it. And then i met you, albeit it being online.

The video proved that you could dance (and how...) and the chat proved that you could talk about it as well.

:-)

All I have to say is what the Liverpool fans sing to their players before and after each game...

"You'll never walk alone..."

And I say, You'll never walk alone!