Monday, August 8, 2011

Which Show are you talking about?? The Show?

Slow it Down
Make it STOP...
Or else my heart is going to pop!

Just like the soda pop. Or the candy Pop. And all things that pop in general. Bodies pop and they lock and we dance. Faces pop, in and out and we talk. With or without the fun in life, or adventure, or even crazy behavior, we can learn how to POP! But there is no point of popping without the other three..

The sun is hot
in the sky...
Just like a giant spotlight!

I know That! I am center stage and I need to start the show right now. The pause is becoming more pregnant by the moment. People watching, people waiting for the performance to begin. But it's my stage. I will start when I wish to. I may or I may not. But then they don't think like that. They want to just enjoy the show...
...But that means I will have to start the show. Now That is going to happen at my convenience. Stay and watch or leave and gossip. I couldn't care less.

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle,
Life is a maze and Love is a riddle.
I don't know where to go, can't do it alone, I've tried
And I don't know why...

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but I don't show it.
I cant figure it out
Its bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go
And just enjoy the show...

Don' we all?? We definitely need to...
But we never do. We always engage in self pity. Let us at least watch the entire sequence to understand the context. Why jump to conclusions at all? But we never listen. We are all super impatient and super anxious. Let it take shape. Let form. Let it become something. No?

Optimism sure does come to very few of us. We presume and we decide. Too scared to take risks are we?? Too bad!

I want my money back...
I want my money back...

NO WONDER!!
Breaks into a random dance sequence. Dum de dum dudum de dum ... it feels freestyle.
Ironically no style is free! Free enough... :)

PS- Watch this... :) <3 It is extremely cute!



No comments: